I was just checking out the specs on the Sony Clie 700 (their version of the
Palm) that's supposed to be released on April 7th. On the specs page I found
a VERY interesting little piece of text, "ATRAC3". Does anyone here read
Japanese? Can you explain what this means?

Here's the link:

<http://www.sony.co.jp/sd/ProductsPark/Consumer/PEG/PEG-N700C/spec.html>

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]