Greetings to all!  I am excited about my new purchase,
and wanted to share with you.  I just got a Kenwood
DMC-J7R (blue) for $130US.  It was an open box buy
(i.e. someone bought it and then returned it).  So far
I love it!  I bought it primarily because it has a
front-load which will allow me to use it in the car
through the aux input on my CD head unit.  You may
recall that I was looking to run an MD changer through
that, but Richard advised me that it wasn't going to
work.

Anyway, beside the fact that this has the slot-in
simple), it will be a nice change from my MT-15
because I know have a rechargeable LiIon battery and a
remote.  Also, my MT-15 (which is about 1/2 year old)
was starting to worry me a bit: the screws were coming
loose, and the unit was making more of a mechanical
noise than I remembered.  So using this unit will,
hopefully, prolong the Sharp's life.

If anyone has any info on the Kenwood that (s)he would
like to pass along, please do so.

James