cheers man,i'll try that out

peace

----- Original Message -----
From: "JT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: MD: winamp settings

:
: On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, tim m wrote:
:
: > also can anyone suggest  the optimal settings for winamp  (for better
mp3 to
: > MD transfers)?
:
: Well, I'll throw in my two cents and say you should set the "priority" as
: high as possible.  Also, you could try the MAD mp3 decoder...
:
: http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/mad-plugin/
:
: ...for supposedly higher quality. (I can't really tell a difference, but
: others claim to)  If the Hoontech is a real 24 or 32 bit sound card then
: the MAD plugin should sound better for sure.
:
: HTH,
: Josh
:
:
: To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
: "unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: