From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 18, 2001 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Software for MD to PC recording

Hi folks,

I need some software to record from MD to PC so that I can burn CDs (so that
I can transfer someone's vinyl collection to CD for them).  I'd prefer the
simplest, cheapest solution there is and I feel sure that some of you will
have the answer.  I'm running Windows Me, and have a Pine sound card with
optical Input.  My Hi-Fi deck has optical output.  I look forward to hearing
your thoughts, and appologise if this is on the edge of being on topic.

Regards,

Greg
(in England).