I am resending this because it does not seem that it got through, although
my second post also about headphones did. Thats computers for you :(

Thank you for all of the useful, albeit conflicting, responses to my
questions so far.

I know some of the questions here are similar to my second post ("more
headphones") and so have already been answered, but the questions about the
big "proper" headphones are still relevent. Anyway I go on too much...

---
Hi,
I hope this is not off topic, although I suppose its more related to
mindiscs than the AOL support forum this list seems to be turning into :P ,
but I need some replacement headphones, both in-ear and the big ones that
completely go over your ear (whatever there proper name is I don't know :).
I do not really want to spend more than about £40 for the in-ear ones, after
all, I am bound to lose/break them eventually :) and I do not want to spend
more than about £60 - £75 for the big headphones. I would prefer the
headphones to not let too much sound out.
Has anyone got any suggestions?

What are the (in-ear) Sony MDR-ED268LP and the MDR-EX70LP headphones like?

I saw some decent big headphones on the sony usa website (the CD series) ,
but they were all $150 to $699, which I thought was a bit much for just a
pair of headphones, but maybe thats just me :P
Or are Sony not the best ppl to buy headphones from?

Oh, and btw I need to be able to get the headphones form the UK

Thanks
Edward