> * Dan Frakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Mon, 19 Mar 2001
> | Seriously, "The Plug" are simply terrible headphones. They sound plain
> | *awful*.
>
> I personally
> disliked them for the actual feel.  I don't like having things wedged into
> my ears like that.

I agree with the above two statements.  I'd say the only good thing about
The Plug headphones is that you dont need much volume since they are in your
ear.  This is particularly good for underpowered MDs, but I don't usually
have a problem with volume.
    By the way, I think most people's problem with volume isn't that the MDs
dont have a powerful enough headphone amp, but that the record levels are
just too low.  A lot of the auto level features like Aiwa's A.L.C. and
Sony's AGC record too quietly.
    Back on topic, I have Sennheiser MX-4s (same as mx-400s?) which are
pretty good sounding, but were too damn big for my ears.  So I bought some
Silicon ear cushions from Radio Shack, and although they fit even worse
inside my ear, the friction from the silicon keeps them in much better.
Only problem there is that I have to turn up the volume on my MD.
    I am interested in the Koss KSC-19 and KSC-20, which are in-ear buds
that wrap around your ear sort of like the KSC-35's.  Does anyone know if
these sound any good?  Comparable to the 35's?

Dan