Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:25:45 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Toslink TX and RX modules

Hi,

I'd like to make the Elektor SCMS Stripper but I'm having difficulty
finding
the Toslink Transmitter and Receiver modules in the UK.  Maplin used to
stock
Toshiba parts, but have discontinued them without offering alternatives.

I've found one company which can supply Sharp ones, but the cost is 36.41

pounds.  Anyone know any other sources for these?

Thanks,

Greg.