In case you can't tell, that was a tongue sticking out down there.

Certain statements to the list (oh, let's say, there can be a difference in
sound based on the blanks) simply means one gets crucified by list members
who would rather not agree with anyone but themselves. Most of the time
people can make kinder, more neutral statements that say what they want just
by adjusting their wording.

If any one of you, by some magical means, become fluent in Japanese and
visit some of their MD and audio-related forums, and see how carefully some
of them construct their arguments, you'll see why I'm saying all this.

And if my "light year" layman terminology troubles so many of you, I quit
this list. It's as simple as that.

Leon