hello-

advice time. i'm looking for opinions mainly.

if you had an MDLP home deck. and 2 non-MDLP players. and were in the
market for a used portable recorder.

would you wait until MDLP portable recorders became more widespread and
buy a MDLP recorder, or would you just buy a used non-MDLP recorder now? I
do use the MDLP feature on my home deck, but mainly only to record the
audio from movies.

paying for a new R900 is not an option right now, and i don't like what
i'm hearing about them anyway. I would like to get my hands on a used
portable MDLP recorder from sharp or aiwa however.

so would you buy non-MDLP now, or wait a while for a good, used portable
MDLP?