Hi,

        I don't know if this was pointed when it was originally
broadcasted (this is rather old, from Dec 1999), but just in case
nobody noticed...

        I recently watched a documentary from the "MacIntyre Undercover"
Series (BBC), about the "419 Nigerian Scam" (for the curious about what's
this, more on
http://www.lineone.net/express/99/11/28/news/n3020fleece-d.html)

        This reporter usually carry covert equipment, usually
micro-cameras, to record his undercover meetings, and on that specific
documentary what looked to me like a Sony MZ-R30 (maybe R35?) appeared
clearly several times with great detail to record phone calls, or with
civert setups to record meetings, etc.

cheers,

Francisco J. Montilla - System & Network admin - Seville - Spain
pacopepe>AT>insflug.org - irc: pukka - Coordinador INSFLUG (insflug.org)
DoQmail: qmail en castellano es.qmail.org - OpenSlink Project: slink.org