hello-

we've come to the conclusion that we need a MD deck with optical out.

this is mainly so we can transfer the music we make (and record to MD) into
the PC with no loss (or little loss) in sound quality.

i've been saving up and want to upgrade my PC with more memory, second hard
drive, new sound card, USB-MIDI connection, and of course, a minidisc
recorder that has optical out. i have the JE440 already, but we'll just put
that in some other room or something. no sense in selling a MDLP home deck.

so. if you guys have some recommendations on good models with optical out
that i could pick up used on ebay please email me. i'm looking at the models
listed on minidisc.org, but can't quite get a grasp of which is "the one". i
guess it would be ideal and cover the basis with something that has optical
and digital (coax) input and optical out.