Hi,
What's the difference between this and the base MZ-R900? Is it just an extra
cable? The pic looks like there's a different design from my 900 - the
silver round shape on the front?

Al

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=sonmzr900dpcr

The picture on that page shows a deeper brick color for the 900DPC than the
painfully vivid reds in other photographs of it on the web.  Is there anyone
on the list who has seen one and can describe the color?  If the real color
of the red MZ-R900DPC is like Etronics' illustration, perhaps I'll buy one
now and not wait for the silver model promised for late summer.

Thanks,
David