I have an MD that I recorded on my Portable that will not play
back, even on my MDS-JB930 deck.  I suspect that the very end of the write
did not work, and the TOC is screwed up.

        Can I rescue this disk with my MD Deck, or is it a more difficult
maneuver?  There was some pretty important material on there.  (The disk
still gives a track length time, it just won't play.)

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks,

                        -=J

James Caran
Audio Producer, http://www.sonicnet.com
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Res: 1162 Geneva Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112
Work: (415)503-3756
Cell: (510)823-6367
Web Crew www.hyannissound.com
having a rough day?--  http://www.hamsterdance.com