Hi all, I'm back after a really long time...a few years ago I bought a grey
market Kenwood DMC-G7R and about a month later it broke on me -sniff- so I
stepped out of the world of Minidisc until now! I've got me an MZR-700 which
I'm extremely impressed with. Anyway, my question is, should I have gotten a
Best Buy extended warranty with it? It's 39 bucks for 4 years...and after my
luck with my Kenwood...are the Sony's reliable? I remember the trusty old
MZR 3's and MZR 30's, but I don't know about any of the curent units (this
one's made in Malaysia).
Thanks!
-Luis