>With the exception of Japan, even outside of the US, MD just isn't what it
>should have been.  I just can't understand what the problem is.  I
>personally
>think MD is so great that I would have no problem if we didn't have CD any
>more.

Actually here in Canada things are really picking up as far as MD goes.  Any
time I go into a store that sells MD players/recorders, there's at least one
or two people who are there either to seriously look, or to buy.  And one by
one, I'm converting people I know to the format. :)

---
Mike Lastucka, B. Tech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://sites.netscape.net/element5/