ok, i just tested it and it will play MD's that where recorded w/ my MD-R700DPC and my
MD-700DPC will play the MD i recorded using the MZ-1

if by prerecorded you mean a packaged alblum i don't own any of those so i couldn't
tell you.

is there a resource someplace where i can find stuff on the MO Focus and laser power
you mentioned?

marc