<Sounds like a a load of bull.  A gimmick, a toy.  The person who wrote
the review seems to have the writing skills of a third grader.  After
the fake Sony reviews of several of their movies (they created a fake
reviewer and made up their own reviews, which were of course 2 thumbs up
plus) I'm finding it difficult to trust any reviews.>

I found this one quite helpful, these guys are pretty good. I think they're
great for gaming anyway, definitely not music. Sorry guys, I hope this post
doesn't show up 4 times like my last one!

http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardware/reviews/rumblefx_review/
-Luis