I'm selling my Sony MDS-JB920 (I've got it on Ebay right now if anyone
is interested)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1246402719

I'm thinking to replace it with a new, cheap plastic MDLP capable deck.
I record digitally all the time, and I'm sure my hearing isn't all that
discriminating, so I really don't need the JB920's better ADC/DAC and
other nice features.
I was just wondering if anyone knows what improvements were added from
the MDS-JE470 over the JE440?  Does the JE470 support track grouping
like the JE770 is supposed to?
Is there any cheaper place to buy a JE470 than etronics?

Shawn