Hi!

I know you can't play your LP-recorded stuff on a regular player but is it possible to
title the songs on one? I'm thinking of buying a MZR700 and I already own a JE500 desk
player and I'm using my Palm Pilot to title the songs on that one. So it would be
great for me if I could record songs on the MZR700 (in Lp2 mode) and than transfer the
disc over to the JE500 to title the tracks. Will that be possible?

Thanks

Fredrik Carlsson, Sweden

On Tue, 03 July 2001, "Tim Pitman" wrote:

> Announcing MiniDisc Control Center!
>
> This free program allows you to control a Sony MZ-R900 MiniDisc recorder
> from your computer.  The program uses an interface that connects the
> parallel (printer) port of your computer to the remote control port of the
> mini disc unit.   Most functions of the recorder can be controlled from the
> computer, including titling and full recording from Winamp.
>
> To find out more, see http://www.southcom.com.au/~tpitman/
>
> Tim Pitman

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.