This is the same mic Aiwa has been supplying with their walkman recorders for
years. I first encountered it years ago when I bought an Aiwa HS-J380 cassette
recorder. I don't use the recorder any more but the mic has been a part of my
recording gear ever since. It is a wonderful little microphone (Aiwa CM-S20),
surprising in its accuracy, very sensitive. It does not handle high sound
pressure levels very well so it might not work well for live concert recording
(never tried that). Otherwise, though, a fine little microphone for the money.
Japan Direct sells them separately for about US$25.

Jim Lee