<<  Is this available online?  I do a search and I can't find it.  >>
(Shawn Lin)

Evidently not.  I did a search for it, too, and came up with nothing.
The SKU #, by the way, is 4148489, but I don't believe bestbuy.com
references any of their online items by SKU number.

I bought today the last one that my store had, but I'm having trouble
getting it to work.  I'm attempting to connect it to my home phoneline
network, but it's not cooperating.  I've had so many frustrations with
HPNA, that I don't know if I want to spend too much time troubleshooting
this one.  I don't feel like routing Ethernet cable, either.

<<  Do you suppose it can be hooked up to a wireless network by plugging
a wireless access point to it?  >>  (Shawn)

I don't know much about wireless networking (it's too darn expensive is
all that I know about it), but if you could connect the Audiotron to the
WAP via Ethernet cable, then I suppose it would be possible.

Daryl