I don't know how many of you aware about that Sony's campaign in Europe -check this
URL http://www.pclku5.com
In brief Sony is offering pc link adaptor (PCLK-U5 -Xitel's DG2 analog) to all
legitimate owners of some MiniDisk decks or Hi-Fi systems for "special" price (about
60 euros including delivery).

First of all I was a bit curious if it has anything to do with portables, meaning if I
have MZR-9oo does it mean I am eligible for that
"discount"?
Next question is what is so special about that price? I could buy Xitel DG2 straight
from Xitel for that money.
Maybe I am missing something terribly important and PCLK-U5 somehow better (or
different)?