Jon Martin wrote,

| I download LOTS of OTR (Old Time Radio) shows from usenet.
| I just picked up a MP3 CD player at Target for $60 From Koss.
| That is used as the input to a MDLP unit - Works decent so far.
| One of my computers is not tied up, solution is all AC based, (no
batteries)
| small desk space, just all analog.

I don't know how many computers you have, Jon, and maybe one of them isn't
tied up -- in fact, all but one of them wouldn't be tied up -- but another
one has to be in order to write the MP3 file onto a CDR before you can move
the CDR to the Koss player to dub to MD.

Does the player read CDRWs, by the way?  That would be even better because
then you could reuse the CDRWs instead of going through CDRs.