Hi Ornette,
If I remember correctly the track was 'I want you' by the Inspiral
Carpets
Martin

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:15:13 +0100
From: Ornette Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: MD: Sony MiniDisc advert circa 1996

Hello.

I am trying to get an ID for a song featured in a Sony MiniDisc advert
from
1996/97.  The advert
features a man speeding down an open road (in America or something).

As for the song, its sort of a modern rock sounding tune.  The lyrics go
something like:
"....Noone ever said it was gonna be easy..."

Can anyone help me????

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.