From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Stuart Howlette
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 3:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: MD Deck

Well, I have seen stuff like the Sony MDS-S39 (i think thats what its
called, same innards as one of the 5x0 series of decks, discontinued so
you'd need to look on ebay or something), although they do have inputs,
should u ever need em. Also, on the volume question, have u tried
normalisation?

Stuart Howlette
"There are many questions in life, but is the right answer only correct
because the majority believe in it?"
This is from a chat i had with someone a while ago (and this was him being
serious
"NoNaMeR 2KuK: say we dont need computers
NoNaMeR 2KuK: we could use cheese instead "
For more from this chat, visit
http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/personal/chat.htm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]