I just recently received a new Sony JB940. Does anyone happen to know if TOC
cloning is possible with this unit? I have a disc I've been sitting on for a
while that I accidentally deleted a live track from, and I'm hoping to be
able to resurrect it.

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]