[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > I need to know a mailing list or a web site for getting or trading album
> > on the net.
>
> That's a good question.  Also: which lists arefor stealing people's cars? Which
>lists arefor picking people's pockets and burglarizing people's houses?
>
> In other words, which lists arefor stealing people's property, intellectual, real,
>or other?

Hey, so what are trading lists for? I understanded it's a  place where
people exchange live music, most of the time stolen in live performance.
So what to think about that?

As for intellectual property it's already done, MP3's R/W CD's and the
net!

I thought twice: I will go to a mediatech in my hometown, buy a
subscription, and so have access to tons of CD's then will pop 'em on my
integrated pionner stereo and have all the music i wnt to listen to.