It could be the old "ground loop" problem, which is present in many car mp3
players, simply because the two pieces of equipment may not have a commond
ground. The easiest way to test is to have the computer and the amp both on
one of them 4 plug extender cables, that is if it isn't already like this.
Otherwise Jim could be right, or even worse, the previous posters saying the
equipments stuffed could also be right

Stuart "I'm Really Called Bruce" Howlette
"There are many questions in life, but is the right answer only correct
because the majority believe in it?"
This is from a chat i had with someone a while ago (and this was him being
serious
"NoNaMeR 2KuK: say we dont need computers
NoNaMeR 2KuK: we could use cheese instead "
For more from this chat, visit
http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/personal/chat.htm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]