At 21:06 -0400 16-10-2001, Eric Woudenberg, Minidisc.org Editor wrote:
>I've just been told that the EasyTitle2 is back in production. This
>allows you to use a normal PS/2 keyboard on any Sony deck. See today's
>minidisc.org news.

Thanks Rick.

Just had a look at their website.
(http://www.mujweb.cz/www/HySy/EasyTitle.htm) Ordering the thing is a
bit complicated. I find it rather strange that I have to send USD
when ordering from Europe. I will send an email to find out if it
isn't easier to pay in EUR (euro). I don't think I will be able to
send dollars to the Czech Republic from the Netherlands. But the
gadget seems to be the perfect solution for a large number of Sony
Decks without a PS/2 Keyboard input. (If I decide to get the thing, I
will have to get a PS/2 keyboard as well, because I have a very cool
Apple Pro Keyboard with my iMac, but that's USB of course. I think I
will get a very old keyboard from work, shouldn't be a problem.)

Mark