This is a forwarded message
***Comment

MD 6.x delay lagi.

 Syafril                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

End***

>From   : Arvel Hathcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To     : "md-beta List Member" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date   : Monday, June 3, 2002, 10:40:06 PM
Subject: [md-beta] Software Release Schedule

(Cross posted)

Our release schedule has changed.  All Alt-N titles previously slated
for June 4th, 2002 have been rescheduled for July 1, 2002.   Today, we
will be releasing updated beta versions of all our software titles
which extend the life of the beta keys to July 15th, 2002.  We informed
Deerfield of this decision last week.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause and am asking for
your understanding and patience for 3 more weeks.  The software will
certainly not suffer for the existence of the extra time.  We will put
it to good use by addressing several items that we would not otherwise
have had time for.

--
Arvel Hathcock
CEO, Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.
Arsip        : <http://mdaemon-l.dutaint.com>
Moderator    : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>