Bisa langsung download Theme utk WAP (kalau mau) dari link yg
disampaikan Randy Peterman.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:37:21 -0600
From: Randy Peterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WC-Templates List Member"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [WC-Templates] theme mobile users question and wishlist

Re:theme mobile users question and wishlist.

I did attach it, it is also available at the following URL (which may be
wrapped do to the medium).

http://lists.altn.com/WebX?233@@.ee85adc/4!enclosure=.ee85b3f
http://lists.altn.com/WebX?233@@.ee85adc/4!enclosure=.ee85b3f

I got a report from Olivier that he too was getting errors. Something is
not right because this works perfectly for me :(

Would either of you please privately email me your INI files so that I
can compare yours with mine?

Regards,

Randy

--
syafril
-------

Arsip          : <http://mdaemon-l.dutaint.com>
Moderator      : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Henti Langgan  : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Berlangganan   : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Versi Terakhir : 6.5.2

Kirim email ke