On 05/23/2011 04:31 PM, administrator wrote:

---
Mohon tidak top posting, dan lakukan trimming text
Lihat petunjuknya disini

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.3

2.3 Why should I place my response below the quoted text?
Usually, the reading-flow is from left to right and from top to bottom,
and people expect a chronological sequence similar to this.

2.1 How much should I quote?
It is not necessary to quote the entire text of the person you respond
to. A quoting should always and first of all clarify the context,
enabling the reader to understand the flow of the thread. A quoting is
not ment to re-post the previous article.
---

> Namun belum include untuk securityplus nya dimana saya dapat
> memperolehnya... ?

Di lokasi yang sama
ftp://ftp.dutaint.com/altn-securityplus/av413_en.exe

> Kemudian untuk account-accountnya saya import dari hasil export account.csv
> apakah bisa...?

Tidak perlu, sudah otomatis include (termasik passwordnya) kalau
mengikuti petunjuk

http://www.mail-archive.com/mdaemon-l@dutaint.com/msg21195.html

--
syafril
-------

Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.

Netiket: <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote>
Arsip: <http://mdaemon-l.dutaint.com>
Dokumentasi : <http://mdaemon.dutaint.co.id>
Henti Langgan: Kirim mail ke MDaemon-L-unsubscribe [at] dutaint.com
Berlangganan: kirim mail ke MDaemon-L-subscribe [at] dutaint.com
Versi terakhir MD 12.0.3, SP 4.1.3, OC 2.2.6, SG 2.0.6, PP 2.0.0

Kirim email ke