On 06/22/2011 03:52 PM, Gunawan wrote:

---
Mestinya teks yang dikutip ulang ada tanda quote tag ">" didepan semua teks.
Untuk itu ubah setting outlook mengikuti contoh berikut

http://mailformat.dan.info/config/outlook.html

The bottom half is where some options can be found regarding quoting,
replying, and forwarding. These, however, leave a lot to be desired;
they all assume that your replies are going to be top posted. For people
like myself who strongly prefer bottom posting, this isn't good. The
closest I can come to my desired format is to choose "Prefix each line
of the original message" and type a > sign followed by a space (you
can't see the space in the screen shot, but it's there) in the "Prefix
each line with" field. Then, at least, the quotes are properly prefixed
for inline replies, but I still have to deal with the space for a reply,
and signature block, placed above the quote instead of properly below it.
---

> terlampir header

Itu bukan header melainkan body text

http://kb.mediatemple.net/questions/893/How+to+view+email+headers

--
syafril
-------

Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.

Netiket: <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote>
Arsip: <http://mdaemon-l.dutaint.com>
Dokumentasi : <http://mdaemon.dutaint.co.id>
Henti Langgan: Kirim mail ke MDaemon-L-unsubscribe [at] dutaint.com
Berlangganan: kirim mail ke MDaemon-L-subscribe [at] dutaint.com
Versi terakhir MD 12.0.3, SP 4.1.3, OC 2.2.7, SG 2.0.6, PP 2.0.0

Kirim email ke