On 06/04/2013 04:01 PM, Sanrio Wylie Sani Anggola wrote:
> jika mendapat pesan error seperti ini knapa ya pak
>
> Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
>
> <e...@geosinindo.co.id>:
> Remote host said: 550 http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?106.10.149.32";
> [RCPT_TO]

Sender host masuk dalam blacklistnya spamcop.net.

Banyak kok servernya yahoo yang masuk blacklistnya spamcop (suatu IP
masuk kesitu karena ada yang lapor, dilengkapi dengan bukti yang cukup).

---quote--
106.10.149.32 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)
If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system
it will be delisted automatically in approximately 3 hours.

Causes of listing
System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps
are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)
Automatic delisting
If you are the Network Owner/User of nm14-vm1.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
and you are sure it will not be the subject of any more reports of spam,
you may cause the system to be delisted without waiting for us to review
the issue.
SpamCop will refuse to delist an IP if the problem continues after
multiple delistings

So please be sure that the problem is really and truly resolved. If you
delist your system and we get more spam reports about it, you will not
be allowed to expedite delisting again. Delisting normally occurs 24
hours after spam reports have ceased.

Listing History
In the past 22.8 days, it has been listed 6 times for a total of 7.8 days
---end of quote ---

--
syafril
-------

--
Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.

Netiket: http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote
Arsip: http://mdaemon-l.dutaint.com
Dokumentasi : http://mdaemon.dutaint.co.id