On 28/05/15 11:40, Thariq Basyir wrote:
>> Masih belum dihapus zone domain ktv.co.id dari DNS 202.146.0.5 dan
>> > 202.146.0.8.
>> > Minta ke hostmaster (pengelola DNS server) yang lebih mengerti soal DNS
>> > untuk melakukannya.
> Dear Pak Syafril,
> Pihak pengelola DNS server kami sudah menghapus mail.ktv.co.id dan
> ktv.co.id di zone server
> Tetapi masi belum bisa kirim email

Karena masih belum dihapus zone domain ktv.co.id dari DNS server
202.146.0.5 (ns2.kgcil.com) dan 202.146.0.8 (ns1.kgcil.com), cuma
dihapus MX record saja seperti kemarin.
Anda masih menghubungi orang yang salah untuk pengelola DNS di server
ns1.kgcil.com.
Hubungi postmas...@kgcil.com atau ditelpon saja langsung (kan
pengelolanya satu group dengan perusahan Anda?) dan minta ke yang
mengerti setting DNS untuk melakukannya.

$ host -t soa ktv.co.id 202.146.0.5
Using domain server:
Name: 202.146.0.5
Address: 202.146.0.5#53
Aliases:

ktv.co.id has SOA record ns1.kgcil.com. postmaster.kgcil.com. 2015051908
86400 3600 3600000 86400

https://www.ntchosting.com/encyclopedia/dns/zone/

---
The DNS Zone file

The DNS Zone file is the representation of the DNS Zone - it is the
actual file, which contains all the records for a specific domain. In a
DNS Zone file, each line can hold only one record, and each DNS Zone
file must start with the TTL (Time to Live), which specifies for how
long the records should be kept in the DNS Server's cache. The other
mandatory record for a DNS Zone file is the SOA (Start of Authority)
record - it specifies the primary authoritative name server for the DNS
Zone.

After these two records are specified, additional records, such as A or
NS records, can be added. When adding a record for a hostname, the
hostname must end with a period (.). Hostnames, which do not end with a
period, are considered relative to the main domain name, for which the
DNS Zone was created. For example, when specifying the "www" record,
there is no need to place a period after it.

Comments in the DNS Zone file must be started with a semicolon (;) and
the start of a multiple line comment is represented by brackets ("("),
and comments must again start with a semicolon. When the multiple lines
end, they must be closed again with a bracket (")"), placed on a single
line.
---

--
syafril
-------

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go.
        ---  Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

--
Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.