On 11/03/16 16:36, Dedy Sumytra wrote:
> Maaf pak, masalah user dapat akses email lewat Activesync masih terjadi.
> tadi saya lihat ada user yang menggunakan smarphone baru dan langsung
> setting email di mobilenya bisa tuh pak, padahal user tersebut tidak
> terdaftar dalam list authorize..?
> apa ada settingan yang kurang..?

Check activesync policy untuk domain

http://mdaemon.dutaint.co.id/mdaemon/16.0/index.html?activesync--domains.htm

statusnya Yes atau Default?

---
Setting the Default ActiveSync State

Domains with the ActiveSync Enabled column set to Yes/No (Default) get
their ActiveSync setting from state of the option: Enable all domains
unless explicitly enabled or disabled. When that option is enabled, all
domains will have ActiveSync enabled by default. When it is disabled,
ActiveSync will be disabled by default. Setting a domain specifically to
Yes or No will override the default setting.
----

--
syafril
-------

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go.
        ---  Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

--
Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.