On June 17, 2016 3:38:34 PM GMT+07:00, Bambang Setiawan via MDaemon-L
<MDaemon-L@dutaint.com> wrote:

>Mohon bantuannya jika log email terlampir kenapa ya Pak ?
  Thu 2016-06-1612:46:27: <--
>552-5.7.0 This message was blockedbecause its content presents a
>potential Thu 2016-06-16 12:46:27: <-- 552-5.7.0 security issue.Please
>visit  Thu2016-06-16 12:46:27: <--
>552-5.7.0https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6590to review our
>message

Mail ditolak karena mengandung lampiran yang tidak diperkenankan oleh
googlemail.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6590

To prevent against potential viruses, Gmail doesn't allow you to attach certain
types of files, including:

Certain file types (listed below), including their compressed form (like .gz or
.bz2 files) or when found within archives (like .zip or .tgz files)Documents
with malicious macrosArchives whose listed file content is password
protectedArchives whose content includes a password protected archive

Note: If you try to attach a document that is too large, your message won't
send. Learn more aboutattachments and file size limits.

File types you can't include as attachments

.ADE, .ADP, .BAT, .CHM, .CMD, .COM, .CPL, .EXE, .HTA, .INS, .ISP, .JAR, .JSE,
.LIB, .LNK, .MDE, .MSC, .MSP, .MST, .PIF, .SCR, .SCT, .SHB, .SYS, .VB, .VBE,
.VBS, .VXD, .WSC, .WSF, .WSH

--
syafril

Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.