On 13/09/18 09:23, Seno Hartono ( IT) (s...@clipan.co.id) wrote:
> Mail server sering mengalami :Socket error 10061 - The other host is either
> down or has refused to connect with you at that IP and/or on that port.
> Penyebabnya apa ya pak? Apakah koneksi internet?

Koneksi ke server tujuan tidak bisa dilakukan.

https://www.altn.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KnowledgeBaseResults/?Number=KBA-01196

WSAECONNREFUSED (10061) Connection refused

Connection refused: No connection could be made because the target
machine actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect
to a service that is inactive on the foreign host.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/winsock/windows-sockets-error-codes-2

WSAECONNREFUSED 10061

Connection refused.
    No connection could be made because the target computer actively
refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a service
that is inactive on the foreign host—that is, one with no server
application running.

--
syafril
-------

Learning is not child's play; we cannot learn without pain
        --- Aristotle

--
Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server di Indonesia