Hi All,

(I am an mdb newbie, so this question might seem pretty
elementary.)

I am trying to debug a problem with a custom application
on snv_53 dealing with semaphores.

The application forks many processes that are doing semget()s.
It looks like I am hitting some upper limit where a bunch of
children are blocking to get access to a semaphore.  For
example, I can spin off 20 children that are "working properly"
and I have another set of 80 children just sitting there
doing nothing.

I am trying to figure out what commands to run in mdb to
figure out what truly is causing these 80 children to block.
I can easily enough just do pstacks on these children, and I
see that it looks like we are stuck on semgets.  But I am
not sure how to really find out *why* we are stuck on semgets.

If I run `::ksemid` I can get the ADDR, but I am not really
sure what to do with it...  Print it as a struct as or struct
proc?

Thanks for any pointers,
Steve