Alexander Kolbasov wrote:
>> We can see write queue 0x3000a1733a8 has some data, then I want to print
>> the contents:
>>

> You can do something like this:
>
> 0x3000a1733a8::print queue_t q_first | ::walk b_next|::walk b_cont| ::print
> mblk_t b_rptr | /s
>
> This will walk all b_cont chains of every mblock on the b_next chain and
> print ASCII characters in their b_rptr part.

Thanks. Yes, it can dump each mblk.
But the above command will also dump the garbage characters after the data,
as the data is not NULL terminated.
For my purpose, writing a dcmd is still needed. However this is a
specific purpose dcmd that receives a mblk address as input and dumps
the data as the output.
As it is not general purpose, it seems reasonable for mdb not to include
it :-)