Yes, I added some CTF support for C++ mainly for Sun Cluster debugging.

  The CTF tools (ctfconvert and ctfmerge) with C++ support are available in
Open HA Cluster sources. They currently only work with stabs (i.e. debugging
information generated by the Sun Studio C++ compiler), support for dwarf (i.e.
debugging information from gcc and newer Sun Studio C++ compiler) will come
with the next release of Solaris cluster.

alex.