I have a bug in my kernel that occurs under a specific set of circumstances
(last packet of an FTP of a particular file - I can't just send a singleton).
I'm using a FBT predicate with a breakpoint() to catch this packet.

Now I drop into kmdb with an ecb.  I'd like to single-step through and beyond
the function in question.  The problem is, when I "::step out" it's like typing
":c" and I hit my bug.  And if I do single-stepping, I get stuck in all sorts
of DTrace code.  Finally, I can't enable a breakpoint... because DTrace is
loaded!  :)

So how do I get kmdb to actually stop in the function whose function boundary I
intercepted?

Thanks,
Dan