The man turns the lockpick again in his fingers.  "This is nice, this truly 
is.  We have nothing like it."  A thoughtful blink.  "...And this was the 
only piece of equipment you carried?"
    -- Spider and Web (Tangle.z5)

And the same goes for web-adventures.org.  It's a brilliant idea that I've 
always wanted to see happen, right down to the "No bloody Javascript!" 
requirement.  And you've realised it, so thanks very much.  Please consider 
adding Spider and Web, which is IMHO one of the true masterpieces.  Watch 
out for altering type in the story (play it and you'll see).

BTW: I note that you still haven't replaced the img with a usable mailto on 
your page.  Can I suggest just munging the address?  At the moment, no 
blind person (and I, like my brother, am one) can write to you without 
first checking the newsgroups.  Also, to cut down on spam, you might remove 
your MX record.  As per RFC 2821, it's entirely redundant (see section 5; 
if there is no MX, one is synthesised with the target host as the only MX 
for itself at preference 0).

Cheers,
Sabahattin

-- 
Sabahattin Gucukoglu <mail<at>sabahattin<dash>gucukoglu<dot>com>
Address harvesters, snag this: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +44 20 88008915
Mobile: +44 7986 053399
http://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/

-- 
[email protected] mailing list
Send administrative requests (subscribe, unsubscribe, change options) to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(use "help" in the Subject line for a summary of common options)
You can also use the web interface at:
https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
For assistance, contact:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to