-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi all,

I have need of posting Usenet news by email and I can add custom headers 
in my email client (Pegasus Mail) easily.  I wrote a small Tcl script to 
let me do this trivial task, which you can get here:
http://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/newspost

I have set up newspost<at>accmaild.org as an open access service for the 
benefit of those who need or want to post to Usenet without the web.  
Until the time comes to restrict it, I'll avoid restricting it in any way. 
 Bounces are rarely generated, so even if the spammers find the address we 
should be okay.  We'll only have trouble if it gets abused, in typical 
modern Internet fashion, though the entire message including RFC 2821 
trace fields is distributed to Usenet.

If you want to use this, just send your valid RFC 1036 Usenet news message 
to newspost<at>accmaild.org.  You have, for example, to include at least 
the Newsgroups: line to list the destination newsgroups among the headers 
of your message using your email client.

Hope you find it useful.

See also http://www.bananasplit.info/ , which has another gateway like 
this, using the perl mail2news script.

Cheers,
Sabahattin

- -- 
Sabahattin Gucukoglu <mail<at>sabahattin<dash>gucukoglu<dot>com>
Address harvesters, snag this: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +44 20 88008915
Mobile: +44 7986 053399
http://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8
Comment: QDPGP - http://community.wow.net/grt/qdpgp.html

iQA/AwUBSGubriNEOmEWtR2TEQKIbACfXRd32t8IqRSXwl30uQyKRhJ0Yx0An0Um
2ialN3UWSOwhryo3z0wTEQMa
=YC8C
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-- 
[email protected] mailing list
Send administrative requests (subscribe, unsubscribe, change options) to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(use "help" in the Subject line for a summary of common options)
You can also use the web interface at:
https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
For assistance, contact:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to