!!! Hello, Treasure Hunter !!!
 
With just a few stray exceptions, Malinche Folio Editions have gone
the way of the dinosaur.

If you stop by our website you won't find a trace of any folio 
editions of my interactive fiction titles - except for a historical
reference in our FAQ here:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MqhHx&m=1b5cz7aUFYKjtX&b=CU0iZmlo.4BtFAva7dr27g
 
Is it too late to purchase that folio edition you've had your eye on?
 
Maybe not.
 
Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject "Remainders" 
and let us know which titles you're in search of. If your luck holds
we may yet have them.
 
Life moves on.  I have proof.
 
I updated my Sin City Blog just yesterday:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MqhHx&m=1b5cz7aUFYKjtX&b=m1paKWCFwHDBqask6cIXAw
 
I'm moving fast with Saints in Sin City as I shut off almost all
external noise (see aforementioned blog entry regarding 80/20 living)
so if we don't chat sooner let me just say this to our American
clients:
 
Vote early! Vote often! Your vote(s) count!
 
(Just kidding!!!)
 
Seriously.  There are high stakes on the table and careful
consideration of America's future is due.
 
Look.  Listen.  Think.  Then vote. 
Howard A. Sherman
Implementor
http://www.malinche.net

1070H Highway 34 #190 Matawan, NJ 07747

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIycrMystCwMDExMnMyMtEa0zJxsLJys7A==


-- 
[email protected] mailing list
Send administrative requests (subscribe, unsubscribe, change options) to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(use "help" in the Subject line for a summary of common options)
You can also use the web interface at:
https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
For assistance, contact:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to