After much fruitless reconciliation, in which Google's delayed delivery appears 
to have reached the all-time record of eight hours, and given consideration of 
Google's past annoyances, I find that there are no reasons to continue using 
them and so I have brought me-mates back home to its old address, on my cloud 
machine.  Equipped with a state-of-the-art mailing list manager (mlmmj) that 
can handle completely automatic bounce processing, and a plentiful supply of 
fresh farmhouse oats, this should put all right.  The Google Group is still 
being left open for archival purposes, as before, and messages can also be sent 
to this mailing list from the web that way.  Now that spam should not be a 
problem, I have re-added mail-archive.com for those who liked it that way, and 
to accommodate the possibility of Google having yet another flop.  Ah, like old 
times!  And it's good to be rid of Google.

But, as for the trivia, the important part is that the email address is once 
again:
[email protected]

You should have received the instructions for unsubscribing already, and sorry 
for annoying you all again for no good reason.  I will also try to be a bit 
more platform agnostic going forward. :-)

As an aside: the machine is ready to handle new lists if required.  If you need 
to host an email list, at any domain, let me know.  It's *very* fast!

Cheers,
Sabahattin

Reply via email to