Ok, got it this time! Interesting interpretation.

Greg


On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 03:00:44PM +0000, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
> On 1 Feb 2013, at 05:57, Gregory Nowak <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Actually, I don't have it, or so it seems. The file I have is 7.9K
> > When I play it, I get the first note, and then nothing. I tried
> > converting to wav with sox, but same thing. Perhaps it didn't upload
> > fully to your dropbox?
> 
> If you still have the link, it should actually work now.  If not:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6t1ytnmrvxzzroj/USGotMinor.mp3
> 
> The problem turned out to be Safari not actually saving the full content all 
> along.  Bloody buggery.
> 
> Cheers,
> Sabahattin
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Me-mates mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/me-mates
> 

-- 
web site: http://www.gregn.net
gpg public key: http://www.gregn.net/pubkey.asc
skype: gregn1
(authorization required, add me to your contacts list first)

--
Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Me-mates mailing list
[email protected]
http://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/me-mates

Reply via email to