Hello,

I'm trying to understand what happens inside the SocketDispatcher native
method "write0". I want to make some experiments with it therefore I would
like to learn how to recompile and debug native methods from the JDK on
Linux. That's a knowledge I find important to have (i.e. change JDK native
code).

Here is the SO post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43360875/how-to-change-java-native-code-c-implementation-from-the-jdk-socketchannelimp

Any genius would know how to do that?

Basically I would like to know:

1. Where is the C/C++ code for write0 for Linux?
2. How do I recompile (gcc command-line?) the C/C++ code for write0 on
Linux?
3. How do I start my JVM and make it use my new compiled native code for
write0 on Linux?

Thanks!

-JC