Hello to everybody.

There's a wish to search ironmq acts on localhost over *IPC*. first of all
I'm interested in  *c++ port driver*.
I built for *Ubuntu 18.04* version downloaded from git (*1.11.2-SNAPSHOT*)
and ran on localhost *aeronmd, basicpublisher* and* basicsubscriber.*
During communication I saw that *basicpublisher* put data to its log buffer
and *basicsubscriber* listened to its one.
However I was suprised  having found out that  *aeronmd ,*driver app, sent
packets to its self over udp (wireshark, lsof, *trace helped me).
In this situation I have a question if it's possible to avoid aeron (udp)
transfer to copy data from one share segment to another on *localhost*.
I couldn't define it in docs.  In general I thought on localhost *aeronmd
*should
copy data from one logbuffer to another without network and packets
overhead.

Best regards, Dmitry.