Asslamu'alaikum wr wb,

Teman - teman Media Dakwah , Mohon bantuannya atas permasalahan di bawah
ini

Saya mempunyai seorang teman yang ingin bertanya perihal jilbab, apakah
harus siap dulu dan memperbaiki hati dulu lalu berjilbab, atau berjilbab
dulu dan urusan hati bisa sambil berjalan ?

Jazakilah
Indah

This message may contain confidential information which may also be legally
privileged and is intended only for the use of the parties to whom it is
addressed. If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any information in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error please notify the
sender by return e-mail and then destroy it. Further, we make every endeavour
to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this
e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility
for any computer viruses which might be transferred by way of this e-mail. All
information and attachments remain the property of Stolt Offshore Group and
should be held as confidential.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM